The Aerobie Aeropres is a single cut coffee & espresso maker. It
The coffee is micro-filtered. It so pure and particle-free that it can be stored for days as a concentrate. The concentrate can be drunk as espresso, mixed with milk for lattes, or diluted to make American coffee.
Its easy to use and clean, which is a must! It also makes your espresso and coffee taste great! Also, you cannot beat the price. Total immersion of the grounds in the water results in rapid yet robust extraction of flavor and allows for a moderate temperature, which results in a smoother brew. The air pressure, created by the plunger, shortens filtering time to approximately 20 seconds. This avoids the bitter taste associated with the long process of traditional drip brewing. The air pressure squeezes the last goodness from the grounds, enriching the flavor of the coffee. Due to the lower temperature and shorter brewing time, the acid level of the coffee is much lower than traditional brewers. Aeropress released laboratory pH testing results which measured the brew’s acid as less than one fifth that of regular drip brew. The low acid is confirmed by coffee drinkers of the product who confirmed that coffee made with the Aeropress was much friendlier to their stomachs.
The Aeropress is slightly more time-consuming for the user than traditional french press or drip coffee makers. It takes about the same amount of time as a standard espresso machine.
- Kitties and Coffee? Welcome to the Cat Cafe! - May 15, 2016
- Getting Frosty Cold With Coffee - July 1, 2014
- Coffee Flour Anyone? - April 11, 2014
- What Would Happen If Starbucks Had A Bouncer? - March 26, 2014
- Spice Up Your Holidays With Coffee - December 20, 2013
- The Holidays Bring Out the Best in One Starbucks’ Customer - December 19, 2013
- The Perfect Coffee Mug? - December 18, 2013
- We charge extra for rude???? - December 15, 2013
- Kopi Luwak Coffee Can Now Be Authenticated! - August 28, 2013
- Coffee, Your Liver’s New Best Friend - August 21, 2013