Bacon Flavored Coffee Wins Big at Iowa State Fair
I like my coffee in a lot of flavors. Bacon is a flavor I haven’t tried, but it must be pretty tasty because it won $10,000 at the Iowa State Fair!!!
Seattle’s Best Coffee held a recipe contest at the Iowa State Fair. Eileen Gannon, who is a financial adviser at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney in Des Moines won it to the tune of $10,000 plus a years supply of coffee! Now that is impressive!
Gannon named it “How to Win a Guy With One Sip”. It has notes of caramelized bacon and pumpkin pie spice. Apparently it won the judge’s hearts, but I bet they took several sips instead of just one, because it sounds tasty tasty tasty!!
“How to win a Guy With One Sip” was judged by judges and also Facebook votes. The Facebook vote was worth 30 percent of the judging, and 70 percent was based on judges’ evaluation of the taste and presentation.
Do not distress, this flavor will be available at participating Seattle’s Best Coffee locations across North America.
- Getting Frosty Cold With Coffee - July 1, 2014
- Coffee Flour Anyone? - April 11, 2014
- What Would Happen If Starbucks Had A Bouncer? - March 26, 2014
- Spice Up Your Holidays With Coffee - December 20, 2013
- The Holidays Bring Out the Best in One Starbucks’ Customer - December 19, 2013
- The Perfect Coffee Mug? - December 18, 2013
- We charge extra for rude???? - December 15, 2013
- Kopi Luwak Coffee Can Now Be Authenticated! - August 28, 2013
- Coffee, Your Liver’s New Best Friend - August 21, 2013
- Coffee Lovers Choose Baby’s Name For Undecisive Parents - June 26, 2013