This review will not be difficult. I had a letter sitting in the inbox asking if I’d like to try Bubble Chocolate and review it. Sure! I’d like to do that but I got a lot more than I expected once I opened that wrapper.
This is the first aerated chocolate to be marketed in the USA
The thing is the bubbles. Hundreds of bubbles. Big ones and tiny ones with loads of flavor bursting from them.
Quote from Bubble Chocolate’s website:
Since their standout debut at the Candy Expo in Chicago this past June, Bubble Chocolate bars are fast becoming the new taste sensation spanning both coasts. These delightfully tempting bars appeared on a Today Show segment in NYC in July, and are being prominently featured in celebrity gift bags across Los Angeles.
First off, I got three bars. Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate and yum, yum…. Coffee Milk Chocolate! Oh yeah…. that is good.
I’ve never tasted anything quite like Bubble Chocolate. It very light and airy and the texture is what I can only describe as ‘tender and bubbly‘.
The chocolate tastes of quality and richness and however they made the bubble effect is certainly a plus in my little area of the chocolate loving world. It makes for a most delicate and tasteful experience. Caution: you can not stop with eating only one square. You must and will eat the entire bar. You just can’t help it!
Milk Chocolate: Very smooth and genuine. I would rank it with Godiva or something similar. Honestly.
Dark Chocolate: Rich, creamy, and sinful. My favorite really. I could make myself sick if I had enough on hand to eat. I just would not be able to stop until there is no more.
Coffee Milk Chocolate: I like this in the morning with a nice cup of coffee. They go well together. The hint of coffee flavor is not overbearing and tastes natural. This would probably be great for an after dinner chocolate as well. *drool*
Bubbly Milk Chocolate: Made with cocoa butter, milk powder, cocoa mass and lecithin to give just the right Bubblyâ„¢ combination and soft milk flavor appealing to youngsters and adults alike.
Bubbly Dark Chocolate: 60% Dark goes with the trend in high percentage cacao solids, offering rich bites of snappy deep, dark chocolate, with smooth after-flavor resonance.
Bubbly Coffee Milk Chocolate: Filled with coffee, and coffee flavor, perks with a sophisticated taste and aerated texture.
My recommendation for Bubble Chocolate is high. It is a pleasant and unique experience and sure to be on your list of must have’s on a regular basis.
- Caramel Macchiato a Starbucks Copycat Recipe - September 26, 2008
- Coffee Mug Search For You! - September 23, 2008
- Make a Copy of Starbucks Gingerbread Latte - September 9, 2008
- Gingerbread Syrup : Buy It or Make It Yourself - September 9, 2008
- 5 More Delicious Coffee Quotes - September 6, 2008
- Coffee Cubes for Frozen Coffee Drink Recipes - September 3, 2008
- Maxwell House Dark Roast - September 1, 2008
- Sweeping Up The Espresso Beans At Starbucks - August 27, 2008
- Smokers Drink Their Tea and Coffee and Enjoy a Reduced Risk of Stroke - August 24, 2008
- Green Tree Coffee Coupon Code 25% off (exp: 08.31.08) - August 16, 2008