For all of those who are lactose intolerant of just prefer to go dairy free there is a new coffee creamer alternative. Coconut milk based creamer. So Delicious Dairy Free has come out with a line of Coconut milk creamers that I recently tried. I have to admit, although I’m a fan of full fat real cream, I found their creamer to be pretty good. With the taste and creaminess of it, I wouldn’t have known it was non-dairy. It’s a big step up from the powdered creamers and a great alternative to soy milk.
What they say about themselves
Slide over Soymilk and move over milk, So Delicious Original Coconut Milk Beverage is here! This delicious beverage goes great on cereal, in coffee, mix into recipes and poured into a tall glass.
- Free Coffee at McDonald’s until 09-29-2014 - September 23, 2014
- Starbucks tests 10oz Frappuccino Mini ?? - September 19, 2014
- Kauai Coffee’s Innovative New K-CUP - August 11, 2014
- Colombia Quinchia, Shearwater Coffee Roasters - August 2, 2014
- Guatemala Santa Rosa at 7-Eleven - March 3, 2014
- 7-Eleven’s new $1 Iced Coffee Wednesdays - August 5, 2013
- Can I afford single serve coffee? - February 8, 2012
- Tanzania Peaberry Coffee, CoffeeAM – Coffee Review - December 15, 2011
- Coconut Milk Creamer - September 25, 2011
- KIND Healthy Snacks Adds Two New Flavors - February 17, 2011