Well, I’ve used chocolate shampoo and chocolate soap but this was my first for coffee soap. Don’t taste it! It is bad! Just kidding. I didn’t taste it but I certainly did shower with it and have it by my sink for hand washing too.
Daisycake Soaps sent me a few to try and a lip balm that is coffee flavored as well.
The soaps produced a good lather and left my hands feeling clean and fresh. The scent is quite close to that of coffee with chocolate and the Turkish Mocha Soap was just a yummy. I would purchase them even if I had not got them free for review. I like em!
The lip balm had a good taste and went on with a silk appeal. However, I did not feel it had enough staying power. Maybe it wasn’t suppose to have. I still liked it though.
I recommend trying the soaps. They are reasonable in price $2.75 and they last an acceptable amount of time.
- Caramel Macchiato a Starbucks Copycat Recipe - September 26, 2008
- Coffee Mug Search For You! - September 23, 2008
- Make a Copy of Starbucks Gingerbread Latte - September 9, 2008
- Gingerbread Syrup : Buy It or Make It Yourself - September 9, 2008
- 5 More Delicious Coffee Quotes - September 6, 2008
- Coffee Cubes for Frozen Coffee Drink Recipes - September 3, 2008
- Maxwell House Dark Roast - September 1, 2008
- Sweeping Up The Espresso Beans At Starbucks - August 27, 2008
- Smokers Drink Their Tea and Coffee and Enjoy a Reduced Risk of Stroke - August 24, 2008
- Green Tree Coffee Coupon Code 25% off (exp: 08.31.08) - August 16, 2008