Thief robs arcade with cup of coffee
Tue Feb 9, 2010 11:32am EST
BERLIN (Reuters) – A thief in the German town of Hamelin robbed an amusement arcade by threatening the attendant with a cup of coffee, authorities said on Tuesday.
“He wasn’t going to pour coffee over her, he was going to hit her with the cup,” a spokesman for local police said.
Brandishing the steaming cup he had just ordered, the thief forced the 26-year-old to open the till and fled with cash.
Police would not say how much money he had taken from the attendant, who had been alone in the arcade. “We don’t want to encourage others to try this,” the spokesman said.
(Reporting by Dave Graham; Editing by Steve Addison)
- Free Coffee at McDonald’s until 09-29-2014 - September 23, 2014
- Starbucks tests 10oz Frappuccino Mini ?? - September 19, 2014
- Kauai Coffee’s Innovative New K-CUP - August 11, 2014
- Colombia Quinchia, Shearwater Coffee Roasters - August 2, 2014
- Guatemala Santa Rosa at 7-Eleven - March 3, 2014
- 7-Eleven’s new $1 Iced Coffee Wednesdays - August 5, 2013
- Can I afford single serve coffee? - February 8, 2012
- Tanzania Peaberry Coffee, CoffeeAM – Coffee Review - December 15, 2011
- Coconut Milk Creamer - September 25, 2011
- KIND Healthy Snacks Adds Two New Flavors - February 17, 2011