Coffee is typically only 5 calories a cup. Add the caffeine and its a great boost for your weight loss regimen. But, without thinking about it, you can sabotage coffee’s benefits to your bottom line.
According to Men’s Health, most people can add on 400 or more calories by ordering specialty coffee drinks. Whipped cream and specialty syrups can really pile on the calories. even with watching what you eat, you must count in the calories you drink as well.
- Kitties and Coffee? Welcome to the Cat Cafe! - May 15, 2016
- Getting Frosty Cold With Coffee - July 1, 2014
- Coffee Flour Anyone? - April 11, 2014
- What Would Happen If Starbucks Had A Bouncer? - March 26, 2014
- Spice Up Your Holidays With Coffee - December 20, 2013
- The Holidays Bring Out the Best in One Starbucks’ Customer - December 19, 2013
- The Perfect Coffee Mug? - December 18, 2013
- We charge extra for rude???? - December 15, 2013
- Kopi Luwak Coffee Can Now Be Authenticated! - August 28, 2013
- Coffee, Your Liver’s New Best Friend - August 21, 2013