Coffee Inhaler Hits the Market!
Le Whif has introduced a new product on the market, a Coffee Inaler. The device was developed by Harvard Professor of Biomedical Engineering, David Edwards and Thierry Max, a Persian Chef. They have also developed a “breathable chocolate” as well.
The inhaler looks a lot like a lipstick container and it contains a powder inside that you breath in from the tube. It will sell on the maret for three dollars each or eight dollars for a box of 3 inhalers. Each inhaler delivers the equivalent of one shot of espresso in caffeine, 100 milligrams.
Each inhaler can administer up to 9 hits of caffine, depending upon how ard they are inhaled.
- Getting Frosty Cold With Coffee - July 1, 2014
- Coffee Flour Anyone? - April 11, 2014
- What Would Happen If Starbucks Had A Bouncer? - March 26, 2014
- Spice Up Your Holidays With Coffee - December 20, 2013
- The Holidays Bring Out the Best in One Starbucks’ Customer - December 19, 2013
- The Perfect Coffee Mug? - December 18, 2013
- We charge extra for rude???? - December 15, 2013
- Kopi Luwak Coffee Can Now Be Authenticated! - August 28, 2013
- Coffee, Your Liver’s New Best Friend - August 21, 2013
- Coffee Lovers Choose Baby’s Name For Undecisive Parents - June 26, 2013