Cat lovers and dog lovers. Usually, you’re either one or the other and they say that one can not really get along with the other. Maybe. I enjoy both just as I do with coffee and tea. I have found that (in my travels) you’re either one or the other or nothing at all.
Why is that?
Scientific studies. “They say”… who are THEY? It’s always “they”. I found some ideas about it on the web and rather than violate any copy laws, I’d like to get your input on things. I will republish your thoughts on the matter as a regluar post so that it will be easier for all to read instead of having to go to comments.
Coffee has been the subject of a wide range of studies, looking at its link to cancer, heart disease and infertility.
Things to keep in mind when commenting. What are you? A coffee drinker or tea drinker. Why? Are there health reasons for your choice or habit. Why not drink the opposite? etc…. you get it. Okay peeps, tell me what you think about it!
- Caramel Macchiato a Starbucks Copycat Recipe - September 26, 2008
- Coffee Mug Search For You! - September 23, 2008
- Make a Copy of Starbucks Gingerbread Latte - September 9, 2008
- Gingerbread Syrup : Buy It or Make It Yourself - September 9, 2008
- 5 More Delicious Coffee Quotes - September 6, 2008
- Coffee Cubes for Frozen Coffee Drink Recipes - September 3, 2008
- Maxwell House Dark Roast - September 1, 2008
- Sweeping Up The Espresso Beans At Starbucks - August 27, 2008
- Smokers Drink Their Tea and Coffee and Enjoy a Reduced Risk of Stroke - August 24, 2008
- Green Tree Coffee Coupon Code 25% off (exp: 08.31.08) - August 16, 2008