I found this recipe for Thai Iced Coffee over at : CoffeeRecipes.com and though I have not tried it, I found it to sound very interesting. Maybe you will be able to try it before I do. Isn’t the photo pretty? Evidently the espresso was poured first in the image. Lovely drink.
Thai Iced Coffee
* In a tall, slender high ball glass add crushed ice (about 1/3 of the way).
* In a separate glass, fill with 2 oz sweetened condensed milk.
* Pour 2-3 oz cold espresso (depending upon strength you like) over the sweeten condensed milk (coffee sits on the top as a layer).
* Stir with a spoon until well blended.
* Pour over the ice in the other glass.
Think about adding vanilla or some other flavoring such as cinnamon for a different spin.
You should make the espresso long enough ahead so that it has cooled. Place it in the fridge the day before if you’d like.
- Caramel Macchiato a Starbucks Copycat Recipe - September 26, 2008
- Coffee Mug Search For You! - September 23, 2008
- Make a Copy of Starbucks Gingerbread Latte - September 9, 2008
- Gingerbread Syrup : Buy It or Make It Yourself - September 9, 2008
- 5 More Delicious Coffee Quotes - September 6, 2008
- Coffee Cubes for Frozen Coffee Drink Recipes - September 3, 2008
- Maxwell House Dark Roast - September 1, 2008
- Sweeping Up The Espresso Beans At Starbucks - August 27, 2008
- Smokers Drink Their Tea and Coffee and Enjoy a Reduced Risk of Stroke - August 24, 2008
- Green Tree Coffee Coupon Code 25% off (exp: 08.31.08) - August 16, 2008