Coffee, Use it to Boost Conversation!
Have you ever considered your coffee cup to be a topic starter or ice breaker? You should.
I’ve found that nothing quite relaxes me more than being able to sit and enjoy a cup of good coffee. I have also noticed that conversation seems to take on new meaning when sitting with someone else who also enjoys that cup of Joe.
Coffee, though it can make a person tense, can also even out an irritating mood or angry feelings. Say for instance you and your make are having a disagreement. Jump in the car and go to your local coffee shop or coffee bar, sit, relax, and talk things over with a good cup of java. It is truly an ice breaker.
Got employee problems? Invite them out for coffee! It will ease their mood and yours and enable you to discuss the much needed discussion. Your employee will feel good that you took the time to sit with them.
Looking for a friend? Go to that cafe and have a cup. You never know who you may encounter and they may be looking for the same thing.
There are many ways coffee can be used as a tool in relationships, work situations, or just to enjoy. Try it!
- Caramel Macchiato a Starbucks Copycat Recipe - September 26, 2008
- Coffee Mug Search For You! - September 23, 2008
- Make a Copy of Starbucks Gingerbread Latte - September 9, 2008
- Gingerbread Syrup : Buy It or Make It Yourself - September 9, 2008
- 5 More Delicious Coffee Quotes - September 6, 2008
- Coffee Cubes for Frozen Coffee Drink Recipes - September 3, 2008
- Maxwell House Dark Roast - September 1, 2008
- Sweeping Up The Espresso Beans At Starbucks - August 27, 2008
- Smokers Drink Their Tea and Coffee and Enjoy a Reduced Risk of Stroke - August 24, 2008
- Green Tree Coffee Coupon Code 25% off (exp: 08.31.08) - August 16, 2008