Food Network Says to Turn Coffee Grounds Into Coffee Granitas
You read the title right. Food Network has decided to teach us how to turn coffee grounds into coffee granitas. I’m interested!
What is a coffee granita you ask? Its a frozen drink made from used coffee grounds. Jonathan Kallini, pastry chef at Atlanta’s Floataway Cafe, appeared on Food Network and gave the secret to making this drink. In order to make this concoction Kallini says to steep the coffee grounds again adding sugar and salt then freeze them.
Well, this is certainly a creative way to get more out of your beans!
- Kitties and Coffee? Welcome to the Cat Cafe! - May 15, 2016
- Getting Frosty Cold With Coffee - July 1, 2014
- Coffee Flour Anyone? - April 11, 2014
- What Would Happen If Starbucks Had A Bouncer? - March 26, 2014
- Spice Up Your Holidays With Coffee - December 20, 2013
- The Holidays Bring Out the Best in One Starbucks’ Customer - December 19, 2013
- The Perfect Coffee Mug? - December 18, 2013
- We charge extra for rude???? - December 15, 2013
- Kopi Luwak Coffee Can Now Be Authenticated! - August 28, 2013
- Coffee, Your Liver’s New Best Friend - August 21, 2013