I don’t know about you, but I’m always looking for the next weight loss fad. I was tickled pink when I found a possible solution that involved coffee, well green coffee bean extract, but that’s close enough, right?
Green coffee bean extract was initially researched by several universities because of its perceived health benefits of supporting optimal fat metabolism and blood sugar regulation. They discovered that the seed inside of red coffee cherry berries is what actually does it. It has Chlorogenic acid, which is the magic ingredient. Because of the small successful study results concluded from dieting with pure green coffee bean extract, it was published in the prestigious the “Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity Journal” as an effective body fat burner and fat metabolism booster. The study followed the participants or 12 weeks and they lost about 1lb per week.
Dr. Oz was so impressed with the study that he featured it on his show. He was quick to say that you also need to maintain healthy diet and exercise.
- Kitties and Coffee? Welcome to the Cat Cafe! - May 15, 2016
- Getting Frosty Cold With Coffee - July 1, 2014
- Coffee Flour Anyone? - April 11, 2014
- What Would Happen If Starbucks Had A Bouncer? - March 26, 2014
- Spice Up Your Holidays With Coffee - December 20, 2013
- The Holidays Bring Out the Best in One Starbucks’ Customer - December 19, 2013
- The Perfect Coffee Mug? - December 18, 2013
- We charge extra for rude???? - December 15, 2013
- Kopi Luwak Coffee Can Now Be Authenticated! - August 28, 2013
- Coffee, Your Liver’s New Best Friend - August 21, 2013