Hugh Jackman’s “Laughing Man Worldwide” Coffee Gives 100% of Profits to Charity
Hugh Jackman is a 50% owner in a business that sales coffee, tea and chocolate, for which he receives absolutely no profit. It all goes to charity. How cool is that?
The company is called Laughing Man Worldwide. All of the income goes to charity. Jackman was inspired to start the company while he was doing charity work in Ethiopia for World Vision.
“I met a man who changed the way I looked at the world. As Dukale and I planted coffee trees together, I began to see the potential for one man’s hard work to transform an entire community … While working with Dukale that day, I was so inspired by what I learned from him and his community. I made Dukale a promise to do my bit to help. Laughing Man Worldwide is the fulfillment of that promise.” Jackman said.
Jackman is very into giving to charity. Earlier this year he raised 1.8 million at the Broadway Run himself for the Broadway Cares charity.
- Kitties and Coffee? Welcome to the Cat Cafe! - May 15, 2016
- Getting Frosty Cold With Coffee - July 1, 2014
- Coffee Flour Anyone? - April 11, 2014
- What Would Happen If Starbucks Had A Bouncer? - March 26, 2014
- Spice Up Your Holidays With Coffee - December 20, 2013
- The Holidays Bring Out the Best in One Starbucks’ Customer - December 19, 2013
- The Perfect Coffee Mug? - December 18, 2013
- We charge extra for rude???? - December 15, 2013
- Kopi Luwak Coffee Can Now Be Authenticated! - August 28, 2013
- Coffee, Your Liver’s New Best Friend - August 21, 2013