We all loved it as a kid. ICEE made our mouths turn blue and red and left us full of delight. Now, as adults, they are about to make us even happier.
ICEE has teamed up with Javo Beverage to introduce 2 new iced coffees in North America under the trademark name of Java Freeze.
Cody C. Ashwell, Javo chairman and CEO, said, “ICEE is a stand out supplier to the foodservice industry and has longstanding relationships with some of the most important foodservice operators in our industry.” Ashwell added, “We believe this alliance will complement our own sales efforts because ICEE has reach to thousands of independent foodservice operators seeking to capitalize on the growing market for iced coffee but require a non-concentrated dispensed beverage solution because of lower daily cup sales.”
Mr. Ashwell added, “As the leading provider of dispensed beverage iced coffee, we have the infrastructure, service, and distribution capabilities to supply national foodservice operators with specialty iced coffee as well as hot coffee and tea. Our products are cost effective and eliminate waste, and in this challenging economic environment, foodservice operators are committed to offering great tasting beverages in the most cost efficient manner possible.”
The company will intitially start out with two tasty flavors, caramel latte and mocha latte. Look for them soon anywhere ICEE’s are sold. Come back to coffeesage.com and let us know what you think of ICEE’s frozen coffee.
- Kitties and Coffee? Welcome to the Cat Cafe! - May 15, 2016
- Getting Frosty Cold With Coffee - July 1, 2014
- Coffee Flour Anyone? - April 11, 2014
- What Would Happen If Starbucks Had A Bouncer? - March 26, 2014
- Spice Up Your Holidays With Coffee - December 20, 2013
- The Holidays Bring Out the Best in One Starbucks’ Customer - December 19, 2013
- The Perfect Coffee Mug? - December 18, 2013
- We charge extra for rude???? - December 15, 2013
- Kopi Luwak Coffee Can Now Be Authenticated! - August 28, 2013
- Coffee, Your Liver’s New Best Friend - August 21, 2013