International Delight – Skinny Vanilla Latte – Coffee Creamer Review
Want to add a splash of flavor to your morning coffee or to a nice Iced coffee in the afternoon without any of the guilt.
Try International Delights new CoffeeHouse Inspirations “Skinny” flavors.
I’m not usually a fan of anything “Low Calorie”, but these are surprisingly addictive, especially in iced coffee. Just cubes, cold coffee and a splash of flavored creamer and you’ve got a nice treat. If your into the flavored coffee scene I’d definitely suggest Skinny Vanilla Latte creamer.
They are in most grocery stores now.
Check out their website and you might be able to snag a coupon.
Checkout their Skinny Caramel Macchiato flavored creamer too.
- Kauai Coffee’s Innovative New K-CUP - August 11, 2014
- Colombia Quinchia, Shearwater Coffee Roasters - August 2, 2014
- Guatemala Santa Rosa at 7-Eleven - March 3, 2014
- 7-Eleven’s new $1 Iced Coffee Wednesdays - August 5, 2013
- Can I afford single serve coffee? - February 8, 2012
- Tanzania Peaberry Coffee, CoffeeAM – Coffee Review - December 15, 2011
- Coconut Milk Creamer - September 25, 2011
- KIND Healthy Snacks Adds Two New Flavors - February 17, 2011
- Melitta Ready Set Joe – Single Cup Coffee Brewer - January 16, 2011
- The New TASSIMO T20 by Bosch Brings the Coffeehouse to You - December 15, 2010