Coffee Provided by Kahvé Koffee, www.kahvekoffee.com
A smooth blend of coffees that keeps a sharp snap at the end. This coffee has almost a syrupy body and a very smooth mouthfill. Although there is a decided snap to this coffee there is no signs of over roasting or unnecessary bitterness. I find this coffee very well suited for a decadent dessert.
Notes from Kahvé Koffee
Start with a flavorful light roast, add a bit of dark roast for body, and you have a traditional Danish Blend. Our version maintains the traditional style consisting of a dynamic combination of four beans, including 25% French Roast. The Danish Blend is spirited and substantial, with plenty of snap.
- Free Coffee at McDonald’s until 09-29-2014 - September 23, 2014
- Starbucks tests 10oz Frappuccino Mini ?? - September 19, 2014
- Kauai Coffee’s Innovative New K-CUP - August 11, 2014
- Colombia Quinchia, Shearwater Coffee Roasters - August 2, 2014
- Guatemala Santa Rosa at 7-Eleven - March 3, 2014
- 7-Eleven’s new $1 Iced Coffee Wednesdays - August 5, 2013
- Can I afford single serve coffee? - February 8, 2012
- Tanzania Peaberry Coffee, CoffeeAM – Coffee Review - December 15, 2011
- Coconut Milk Creamer - September 25, 2011
- KIND Healthy Snacks Adds Two New Flavors - February 17, 2011