Kona, Not Hawaii’s Only Brew
Hawaii is best known for Kona coffee, but the state is about to put another brew on the map. Tea.
The federal Department of Agriculture has been encouraging Hawaii’s commercial gowers to cultivate high quality tea crops for the past decade.
Tea Hawaii,, a company that cultivates two high quality black and oolong teas, has been shipping their teas to Samovar Tea Lounge in San Fransisco. However, you do not need to go to California or Hawaii to try Tea Hawaii tea. Samovar Tea Lounge will be adding these teas to their website on August 7th for delivery right to your door.
Mauna Kea is another one of Hawaii’s up and coming tea companies. They carry oolong and green teas. Hilo Coffee Mill has great oolong tea as well.
If you are interested in finding more out about Hawaii’s best teas, please visit the following sites:
- Kitties and Coffee? Welcome to the Cat Cafe! - May 15, 2016
- Getting Frosty Cold With Coffee - July 1, 2014
- Coffee Flour Anyone? - April 11, 2014
- What Would Happen If Starbucks Had A Bouncer? - March 26, 2014
- Spice Up Your Holidays With Coffee - December 20, 2013
- The Holidays Bring Out the Best in One Starbucks’ Customer - December 19, 2013
- The Perfect Coffee Mug? - December 18, 2013
- We charge extra for rude???? - December 15, 2013
- Kopi Luwak Coffee Can Now Be Authenticated! - August 28, 2013
- Coffee, Your Liver’s New Best Friend - August 21, 2013