Melitta Ready Set Joe – Single Cup Coffee Brewer
Any Coffee lover who doesn’t have a Melitta Ready Set Joe Single Cup Coffee Brewer is missing out. As long as you have hot water you can have a fast delicious cup of coffee in minutes. I don’t always like to committ to a full pot of any one coffee and with this device I don’t have to. Considering you can get one of these for about the price of a Latte, it’s a an easy decision to have one in the cabinet.
I know a lot of coffee purest who swear by press pots, I love a good press pot too, but it’s not the right solution for every coffee. The Melitta Ready Set Joe Single Cup Coffee Brewer is the best of both worlds. You get the convenience of a single cup with taste profile of a coffee pot, also clean up is easier than both.
If you get a chance you should also try Melitta’s packaged coffees. They are extremely affordable and have a mild taste, suited to any coffee drinker. They also have some more of the popular flavored coffee selections.
Overall, the Melitta products are affordable and tailored to anyone from a coffee novice to a coffee expert.
- Kauai Coffee’s Innovative New K-CUP - August 11, 2014
- Colombia Quinchia, Shearwater Coffee Roasters - August 2, 2014
- Guatemala Santa Rosa at 7-Eleven - March 3, 2014
- 7-Eleven’s new $1 Iced Coffee Wednesdays - August 5, 2013
- Can I afford single serve coffee? - February 8, 2012
- Tanzania Peaberry Coffee, CoffeeAM – Coffee Review - December 15, 2011
- Coconut Milk Creamer - September 25, 2011
- KIND Healthy Snacks Adds Two New Flavors - February 17, 2011
- Melitta Ready Set Joe – Single Cup Coffee Brewer - January 16, 2011
- The New TASSIMO T20 by Bosch Brings the Coffeehouse to You - December 15, 2010