Philips Senseo Recall – Update 4-15-09
There has been an update on the Senseo Coffee Maker Recall.
If you own one of these, check to see if have one of the recalled model numbers.
The recall includes coffee makers with the following model numbers: HD 7810, HD 7811, HD 7815, HD 7820, HD 7832 and HD 7890. Those made in China have date codes 0727 through 0847. The recalled coffee makers made in Poland have date codes 0627 through 0847. The products were sold nationwide at Wal-Mart, Target and Safeway stores and online at Amazon.com between July 2006 through March 2009.
View Update Source @ http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gQ7dKIXx1kLxgzGPaDLMv3nn_M0gD97J3FJ00
- Kauai Coffee’s Innovative New K-CUP - August 11, 2014
- Colombia Quinchia, Shearwater Coffee Roasters - August 2, 2014
- Guatemala Santa Rosa at 7-Eleven - March 3, 2014
- 7-Eleven’s new $1 Iced Coffee Wednesdays - August 5, 2013
- Can I afford single serve coffee? - February 8, 2012
- Tanzania Peaberry Coffee, CoffeeAM – Coffee Review - December 15, 2011
- Coconut Milk Creamer - September 25, 2011
- KIND Healthy Snacks Adds Two New Flavors - February 17, 2011
- Melitta Ready Set Joe – Single Cup Coffee Brewer - January 16, 2011
- The New TASSIMO T20 by Bosch Brings the Coffeehouse to You - December 15, 2010