The San Fransisco Chronicle has reported that three Fremont police officers were having a little coffee break at Starbucks, when they got the rudest interruption.
The officers received a call that someone was trying to break in to a car at the Fremont BART station. Dutifully answering that call, they went to the scene to assist and found Andrew Edmondson,52. They detained him on suspicion of burglary, but supervisors did not find significant evidence to make an arrest on that charge. They did however, charge him with giving them a false name, “Honesty Herron”. He is being held in Santa Rita jail in lieu of a $1500 bond.
The officers believe that Edmondson had been casing vehicles in the parking lot and that they likely stopped many vehicles from being burglarized.
- Kitties and Coffee? Welcome to the Cat Cafe! - May 15, 2016
- Getting Frosty Cold With Coffee - July 1, 2014
- Coffee Flour Anyone? - April 11, 2014
- What Would Happen If Starbucks Had A Bouncer? - March 26, 2014
- Spice Up Your Holidays With Coffee - December 20, 2013
- The Holidays Bring Out the Best in One Starbucks’ Customer - December 19, 2013
- The Perfect Coffee Mug? - December 18, 2013
- We charge extra for rude???? - December 15, 2013
- Kopi Luwak Coffee Can Now Be Authenticated! - August 28, 2013
- Coffee, Your Liver’s New Best Friend - August 21, 2013