Pumpkin Spice Latte ( compare to Starbucks )
Note: if you are using the pumpkin spice syrup, you do not need the canned pumpkin
1-2 shots espresso (1/4 C. espresso or 1/2 C. strong brewed coffee)
1 c. half and half
1 tb. canned pumpkin :: you may use either whole pumpkin or pie mix
1 tsp. Torani Pumpkin Spice Syrup
Optional pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, or cinnamon.
(no espresso machine?)
|Pumpkin Spice Flavored Coffee from Honey Bean Coffee makes a great base, and it’s great cup of coffee all by itself.|
To make a pumpkin latte in your home: In a small saucepan, stir pumpkin puree into half and half. Add the syrup. Heat on medium until steaming, stirring constantly. You do not want the milk to burn.
In a blender on high speed, use whip setting for 20 seconds until foaming. Pour the mixture into a tall glass and pour coffee over the top. Dust with ground pumpkin pie spice or nutmeg.
(with an espresso machine)
Pour syrup in medium mug and pull your shots. Steam the half and half. Add shots to syrup and then add the steamed milk. Dust with nutmeg. Yum yum!
- Alec Baldwin Not Happy With His Barista - September 9, 2011
- Kids, Coffee and ADHD, A Cure in A Cup? - September 8, 2011
- Garfield: Bean Me - June 11, 2009
- Coffee Investor’s Dream in a Tough Economy - June 4, 2009
- Topless Coffee Shop Burns to the Ground - June 3, 2009
- Need Coffee, Water, or Snacks for Your Office? Try OfficeCoffee for Leads - August 13, 2008
- Keurig Elite B40 Coffee Maker Review - July 14, 2008
- Yay! Got the old blog publish issue fixed! - October 19, 2007
- Entry for “Fill in the Blank” $50 Blog Contest - September 21, 2007
- MUST READ! Tips and Tricks Contest comes to a close….. - September 19, 2007