We have heard so many times the good that can come from drinking coffee. It seems that getting pure green coffee bean extract can be great for you too, especially to help you loose weight.
Dr. Oz has discussed the benefits of pure green coffee bean extract and has given a recommended dosage to receive the maximum benefit from taking it for weight loss.
With a team helping him, including Dr. Caroline Apovian and registered dietician Kristin Kirkpatrick,the Dr. Oz Green Coffee Bean Extract Project was intended to allow Dr. Oz to informally test the effects of the extract on 100 women between the ages of 35 and 49. 50 women were given a placebo three times a day before each meal, while the other 50 were given a 400 mg dose of green coffee bean extract three times a day before each meal. The findings showed that the women who took Green Coffee Bean extract tablets three times a day lost 2 pounds per week on average as compared to one pound of fat lost per week by the women who only took a placebo three times a day.
Dr. Oz has recommends getting supplements that contain at least 45% chlorogenic acid extract (sometimes listed as GCA) or Svetol. Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should not take the supplements.
- Kitties and Coffee? Welcome to the Cat Cafe! - May 15, 2016
- Getting Frosty Cold With Coffee - July 1, 2014
- Coffee Flour Anyone? - April 11, 2014
- What Would Happen If Starbucks Had A Bouncer? - March 26, 2014
- Spice Up Your Holidays With Coffee - December 20, 2013
- The Holidays Bring Out the Best in One Starbucks’ Customer - December 19, 2013
- The Perfect Coffee Mug? - December 18, 2013
- We charge extra for rude???? - December 15, 2013
- Kopi Luwak Coffee Can Now Be Authenticated! - August 28, 2013
- Coffee, Your Liver’s New Best Friend - August 21, 2013