For those who are a fan of coffee, its always interesting to look into the roasting process. From the green bean right to your cup, its all very interesting. I have now found a new hobby, roasting my own beans at home.
There are a number of coffee roasters available for home use. Some are affordable and some are on the very expensive side. I tried out the more affordable FreshRoast + eight home coffee roaster which runs a little over $100. I found it to be a good product and I got 5 pounds of green beans for free to boot!
This particular roaster is perfect for a small household of one or two people. It looks very nice sitting on my kitchen counter as well. Always a plus! It only takes 7 minutes to roast 3.5lbs of green coffee beans. It has timer and a chaff collector. It is fairly quiet and does not smoke up the house. The smell of the roasting beans is amazing.
- Kitties and Coffee? Welcome to the Cat Cafe! - May 15, 2016
- Getting Frosty Cold With Coffee - July 1, 2014
- Coffee Flour Anyone? - April 11, 2014
- What Would Happen If Starbucks Had A Bouncer? - March 26, 2014
- Spice Up Your Holidays With Coffee - December 20, 2013
- The Holidays Bring Out the Best in One Starbucks’ Customer - December 19, 2013
- The Perfect Coffee Mug? - December 18, 2013
- We charge extra for rude???? - December 15, 2013
- Kopi Luwak Coffee Can Now Be Authenticated! - August 28, 2013
- Coffee, Your Liver’s New Best Friend - August 21, 2013