Save Money: Make Coffee at Home
You can save around $100 per month simply by making coffee at home. Many of us hit the road in the morning and go straight to the local coffee shop drive-through. Spending between $2.50 and $5 each morning can really add up over the course of a week. All of this adds up to one expensive habit.
Yahoo.com reported that “making your coffee at home will run about $0.12-0.28 per cu — small beans compared to store-bought. Assuming the higher end of that estimate calculates to just $1.40 per week or $5.60 each month. For that sweet price, you can afford to take a refill to the office in a reusable travel mug ($11.20 per month) for a later pick-me-up”.
As for me, I enjoy the variety and quality of coffee that I find from www.honeybean.com , however, there are many of shops where you can get great gourmet coffee whether you want to order it online and have it delivered to your door like me, or go to the store itself and pick it out. You get great coffee and a great value. Even in these tough economic times, you don’t have to sacrifice your coffee to balance your budget, just modify your routine.
- Getting Frosty Cold With Coffee - July 1, 2014
- Coffee Flour Anyone? - April 11, 2014
- What Would Happen If Starbucks Had A Bouncer? - March 26, 2014
- Spice Up Your Holidays With Coffee - December 20, 2013
- The Holidays Bring Out the Best in One Starbucks’ Customer - December 19, 2013
- The Perfect Coffee Mug? - December 18, 2013
- We charge extra for rude???? - December 15, 2013
- Kopi Luwak Coffee Can Now Be Authenticated! - August 28, 2013
- Coffee, Your Liver’s New Best Friend - August 21, 2013
- Coffee Lovers Choose Baby’s Name For Undecisive Parents - June 26, 2013