In these economic times its hard to believe that people would pay $13 or a cup of coffee. Well, believe it. Spiro, a coffee shop in Baltimore, is selling a 12oz cup of coffee for $13 and people are lining up to buy it!
Spiro is selling a blend from El Salvadore called Aida’s Grand Reserve. A Brooklyn coffee shop is selling a cup of coffee from Panama for $9 a cup. Its from Hacienda La Esmeralda.
Its very surprising to me that people are paying these prices given the economic issues facing America. Perhaps they are buying it as a treat. We can always splurge for a delicious coffee treat now and then!
- Kitties and Coffee? Welcome to the Cat Cafe! - May 15, 2016
- Getting Frosty Cold With Coffee - July 1, 2014
- Coffee Flour Anyone? - April 11, 2014
- What Would Happen If Starbucks Had A Bouncer? - March 26, 2014
- Spice Up Your Holidays With Coffee - December 20, 2013
- The Holidays Bring Out the Best in One Starbucks’ Customer - December 19, 2013
- The Perfect Coffee Mug? - December 18, 2013
- We charge extra for rude???? - December 15, 2013
- Kopi Luwak Coffee Can Now Be Authenticated! - August 28, 2013
- Coffee, Your Liver’s New Best Friend - August 21, 2013