A nice copy-cat recipe idea for Starbucks DoubleShot. It is my recipe and I think it is pretty darn close. Try it for yourself.
2 ounces espresso
2 oz half-and-half (or if you’re brave and skinny, heavy cream)
2 oz 2% low-fat milk
1 t. extra fine sugar or 1 pkg. artificial sweetener.
Mix it up and pour over ice!
- Caramel Macchiato a Starbucks Copycat Recipe - September 26, 2008
- Coffee Mug Search For You! - September 23, 2008
- Make a Copy of Starbucks Gingerbread Latte - September 9, 2008
- Gingerbread Syrup : Buy It or Make It Yourself - September 9, 2008
- 5 More Delicious Coffee Quotes - September 6, 2008
- Coffee Cubes for Frozen Coffee Drink Recipes - September 3, 2008
- Maxwell House Dark Roast - September 1, 2008
- Sweeping Up The Espresso Beans At Starbucks - August 27, 2008
- Smokers Drink Their Tea and Coffee and Enjoy a Reduced Risk of Stroke - August 24, 2008
- Green Tree Coffee Coupon Code 25% off (exp: 08.31.08) - August 16, 2008