Starbucks Introduces Geisha Coffee for $7 a Cup!
Starbucks has launched a new coffee. Its called Costa Rica Tarrazú Geisha and its part of their luxury reserve line. One cup of this java will cost a hefty $7 for a 16oz cup and $6 for a 12oz cup.
Geisha is so rare that there are only 450 individually numbered 1/2lb bags of the beans. Its only available in 46 of the chain’s U.S. Northwest locations that have the Clover brewing machines.
- Getting Frosty Cold With Coffee - July 1, 2014
- Coffee Flour Anyone? - April 11, 2014
- What Would Happen If Starbucks Had A Bouncer? - March 26, 2014
- Spice Up Your Holidays With Coffee - December 20, 2013
- The Holidays Bring Out the Best in One Starbucks’ Customer - December 19, 2013
- The Perfect Coffee Mug? - December 18, 2013
- We charge extra for rude???? - December 15, 2013
- Kopi Luwak Coffee Can Now Be Authenticated! - August 28, 2013
- Coffee, Your Liver’s New Best Friend - August 21, 2013
- Coffee Lovers Choose Baby’s Name For Undecisive Parents - June 26, 2013