Top 10 Things Coffee Is Better Than
I love when coffee is better than… better than whatever. It is pretty much better than anything, isn’t it? Well, if you love coffee it IS better than….
Here is my Top 10 list of things I think coffee is better than. Got one? Leave it in the message area and I’ll include it in the next coffee is better than entry. 😀 Remember now… it is my personal list. You must post your own if you have the time. Be original!
1. (not meaning #1 but #10 just in the #1 position, you know? #10 is actually #1 😀 counting up is counting down )
Coffee is better than having your toe under a rocking chair when Aunt (350 lb.) Irene is sitting in it.
Coffee is better than cheap whiskey and some good whiskey.
Coffee is better than most people. Really! Better than my neighbor down the road.
Coffee is better than bedtime.
Coffee is better than nodoze. Plus, you can chew it up without additional water.
Coffee is better than most men. It doesn’t complain when I stay up and it goes to bed. :/ It doesn’t tell me to turn off the computer. It doesn’t make me throw up. It doesn’t mind if I leave the coffee pot on too long. And it doesn’t wear stripes.
Coffee is better than doughnuts but doesn’t mind hanging out with them from time to time.
Coffee is better than tea
Coffee is better than bras. Big cup, small cup, different sized cups, it doesn’t care!
10. (#10 being my #1 of course)
Coffee is better than hubby. It can be hot when it’s cold, cold when it’s hot, and everywhere in between. 😀
Got one? Please DO post it. Have a good evening friends. Have a cup and think about…. well, anyone but Howard Dean.
- Caramel Macchiato a Starbucks Copycat Recipe - September 26, 2008
- Coffee Mug Search For You! - September 23, 2008
- Make a Copy of Starbucks Gingerbread Latte - September 9, 2008
- Gingerbread Syrup : Buy It or Make It Yourself - September 9, 2008
- 5 More Delicious Coffee Quotes - September 6, 2008
- Coffee Cubes for Frozen Coffee Drink Recipes - September 3, 2008
- Maxwell House Dark Roast - September 1, 2008
- Sweeping Up The Espresso Beans At Starbucks - August 27, 2008
- Smokers Drink Their Tea and Coffee and Enjoy a Reduced Risk of Stroke - August 24, 2008
- Green Tree Coffee Coupon Code 25% off (exp: 08.31.08) - August 16, 2008