Zojirushi Fresh Brew coffee maker is unmistakeably sleek. But, is it as good for your your coffee fix as it is for your eyes? We have reviewed this product and found that is delivers, despite a few setbacks.
Zojirushi features a large carafe and keeps coffee hot and fresh. It is easy to use. It is also easy to clean, which is a must in my book and it runs quietly, also a plus.
On the downside, the controls are on the side instead of the front, which takes a little getting used to. It also brews a larger quantity as opposed to the one pot brewers. The spout is small. The carafe lid is secure but the one we tried was also a little hard to unscrew.
All in all, we found this coffee maker to be well worth the money
spent, especially for those on a budget.
- Kitties and Coffee? Welcome to the Cat Cafe! - May 15, 2016
- Getting Frosty Cold With Coffee - July 1, 2014
- Coffee Flour Anyone? - April 11, 2014
- What Would Happen If Starbucks Had A Bouncer? - March 26, 2014
- Spice Up Your Holidays With Coffee - December 20, 2013
- The Holidays Bring Out the Best in One Starbucks’ Customer - December 19, 2013
- The Perfect Coffee Mug? - December 18, 2013
- We charge extra for rude???? - December 15, 2013
- Kopi Luwak Coffee Can Now Be Authenticated! - August 28, 2013
- Coffee, Your Liver’s New Best Friend - August 21, 2013