Recently I tried one of DQ’s MooLattÃ©.
What it is: A frozen coffee drink. MooLattÃ© is made with creamy DQ soft serve, coffee, ice and crowned with whipped topping. They are available in: Mocha, Cappuccino, Caramel and French Vanilla. You can get these in a mega size as well. Called MEGA – MooLattÃ©.
Now, I did like it. It is cool and refreshing and though it’s not *bux, it is acceptable in a pinch. I do have one gripe about it though. The name.
As some of you know, there is a word used (not so much these days) to describe a person whose parents are of different color. One white and one African American. It is called Mulatto. Nothing wrong with that in the least but you’d think Dairy Queen could have thought of something more creative and appropriate for a frozen coffee drink’s name. It is somewhat humorous yet at the same time showing a lack of imagination.
Mocha Moolatte is made with vanilla ice cream, cocoa fudge, coffee (concentrate) and then blended with topping (whipped cream) added on top… of course, for caramel, you add caramel. Note: Need a coffee concentrate? Try Nescafe’s concentrates. They have several from regular to flavored. Works very well! I doubt you’ll be able to tell much difference between your mixture and Dairy Queens.
- Caramel Macchiato a Starbucks Copycat Recipe - September 26, 2008
- Coffee Mug Search For You! - September 23, 2008
- Make a Copy of Starbucks Gingerbread Latte - September 9, 2008
- Gingerbread Syrup : Buy It or Make It Yourself - September 9, 2008
- 5 More Delicious Coffee Quotes - September 6, 2008
- Coffee Cubes for Frozen Coffee Drink Recipes - September 3, 2008
- Maxwell House Dark Roast - September 1, 2008
- Sweeping Up The Espresso Beans At Starbucks - August 27, 2008
- Smokers Drink Their Tea and Coffee and Enjoy a Reduced Risk of Stroke - August 24, 2008
- Green Tree Coffee Coupon Code 25% off (exp: 08.31.08) - August 16, 2008