The Red Container Sues the Blue Container (Folgers Slaps Maxwell House in the Can)
Seems that Folgers has taken Maxwell House to court over their coffee container. Folgers say Maxwell House has played copycat and fashioned their blue plastic container after their original designed red coffee container. Ha ha! I reckon they did since I know Folgers was the first on the market with the red can. Guess they will be seeing you in court Max.
Ok, so I do think it is just a little bit humorous.
- Caramel Macchiato a Starbucks Copycat Recipe - September 26, 2008
- Coffee Mug Search For You! - September 23, 2008
- Make a Copy of Starbucks Gingerbread Latte - September 9, 2008
- Gingerbread Syrup : Buy It or Make It Yourself - September 9, 2008
- 5 More Delicious Coffee Quotes - September 6, 2008
- Coffee Cubes for Frozen Coffee Drink Recipes - September 3, 2008
- Maxwell House Dark Roast - September 1, 2008
- Sweeping Up The Espresso Beans At Starbucks - August 27, 2008
- Smokers Drink Their Tea and Coffee and Enjoy a Reduced Risk of Stroke - August 24, 2008
- Green Tree Coffee Coupon Code 25% off (exp: 08.31.08) - August 16, 2008