Thought I would enter Daily Blog Tips contest. I read them every few days and missed the last one. Stop by and give em a visit. It is a good blog with valuable information and help.
Getting out a coffee stain: There are two ways. First off, as silly as it may seem, pour more ‘hot’ coffee on the stain and rinse out immediately. It should come right out. 😀 Second, take baking soda and a tooth brush and slightly dampen the toothbrush. Dab the toothbrush in the baking soda and gently scrub the stain. This should also have a positive effect. Or you could just mix one teaspoon of white vinegar in one quart of cold water and put on stain to remove it.
A couple of things I want to touch on quickly. Steaming milk. For heaven’s sake do NOT get milk too hot when steaming. It will curdle in your espresso and also cause the foam to break down about as soon as it gets into the cup. #2 issue is cup towels. Do NOT place a towel on the area where the cups are. This prevents steam from being released on your espresso machine thus causing it to produce an over heated shot.
That is all. Hope these little tidbits helped some of you.
- Caramel Macchiato a Starbucks Copycat Recipe - September 26, 2008
- Coffee Mug Search For You! - September 23, 2008
- Make a Copy of Starbucks Gingerbread Latte - September 9, 2008
- Gingerbread Syrup : Buy It or Make It Yourself - September 9, 2008
- 5 More Delicious Coffee Quotes - September 6, 2008
- Coffee Cubes for Frozen Coffee Drink Recipes - September 3, 2008
- Maxwell House Dark Roast - September 1, 2008
- Sweeping Up The Espresso Beans At Starbucks - August 27, 2008
- Smokers Drink Their Tea and Coffee and Enjoy a Reduced Risk of Stroke - August 24, 2008
- Green Tree Coffee Coupon Code 25% off (exp: 08.31.08) - August 16, 2008