Many of us feel sluggish in the morning, be it in a boardroom or in a classroom, we find ourselves tuning out, nodding off and generally not paying attention to what’s going on around us. There is a solution. Drinking tea and coffee with your breakfast will help to keep you alert, active, and healthy.
Coffee has also been found to help prevent Type 2 Diabetes. Tea has not been found to have the same effect. The Iowa Women’s Health Study showed that women who drink four or more cups of coffee a day are 20% less likely to develop diabetes than non-coffee drinkers.
Coffee also has an effect on Parkinson’s Disease. Coffee drinkers are 80% less chance of being diagnosed with the disease than non-drinkers. They also have a 25% less chance of developing colon cancer, and 80% less chance of developing cirrhosis of the liver and a 50% less chance of developing gallstones.
Drink up and live well!
To read more about coffee and its benefits, please see http://www.retrieverweekly.com/?module=displaystory&story_id=4701&format=html
- Kitties and Coffee? Welcome to the Cat Cafe! - May 15, 2016
- Getting Frosty Cold With Coffee - July 1, 2014
- Coffee Flour Anyone? - April 11, 2014
- What Would Happen If Starbucks Had A Bouncer? - March 26, 2014
- Spice Up Your Holidays With Coffee - December 20, 2013
- The Holidays Bring Out the Best in One Starbucks’ Customer - December 19, 2013
- The Perfect Coffee Mug? - December 18, 2013
- We charge extra for rude???? - December 15, 2013
- Kopi Luwak Coffee Can Now Be Authenticated! - August 28, 2013
- Coffee, Your Liver’s New Best Friend - August 21, 2013