IKEA has announced a recall of one of their Forsta coffeefor/tea makers in an effort to avoid possible injuries from breaking glass. They fear people will be burned or cut on the glass if the pot were to break. They are concerned about the pressure from the metal pot holder against the coffee maker.
Around 94,000 pots have been sold in the US and approximately 34,000 in Canada.
Coffee/tea makers included in this recall have supplier number 20325 and ‘IKEA’ and ‘Made in China’ is printed on the bottom of the metal holder.
IKEA stores are recalling these products with full refund and they have urged the users to return the machines to an IKEA store. The coffee/tea maker is a press pot comprising a handmade clear glass pot, metal holder and black plastic top and handle.
The firm has also issued its toll-free number (888) 966-4532 for any further assistance in this issue.
- Kitties and Coffee? Welcome to the Cat Cafe! - May 15, 2016
- Getting Frosty Cold With Coffee - July 1, 2014
- Coffee Flour Anyone? - April 11, 2014
- What Would Happen If Starbucks Had A Bouncer? - March 26, 2014
- Spice Up Your Holidays With Coffee - December 20, 2013
- The Holidays Bring Out the Best in One Starbucks’ Customer - December 19, 2013
- The Perfect Coffee Mug? - December 18, 2013
- We charge extra for rude???? - December 15, 2013
- Kopi Luwak Coffee Can Now Be Authenticated! - August 28, 2013
- Coffee, Your Liver’s New Best Friend - August 21, 2013