Interesting Way to Clean Your Coffee Grinder
So, I was reading the Huffington Post this morning and lo and behold I came upon some interesting information about cleaning coffee grinders…..with Cherrios! Who would have thought?
If you ever use your grinder for spices, all you need to do to get rid of the spice odor is to put a handful of Cherrios in the grinder. It will evidently remove the spice scent and your grinder is ready for coffee.
- Getting Frosty Cold With Coffee - July 1, 2014
- Coffee Flour Anyone? - April 11, 2014
- What Would Happen If Starbucks Had A Bouncer? - March 26, 2014
- Spice Up Your Holidays With Coffee - December 20, 2013
- The Holidays Bring Out the Best in One Starbucks’ Customer - December 19, 2013
- The Perfect Coffee Mug? - December 18, 2013
- We charge extra for rude???? - December 15, 2013
- Kopi Luwak Coffee Can Now Be Authenticated! - August 28, 2013
- Coffee, Your Liver’s New Best Friend - August 21, 2013
- Coffee Lovers Choose Baby’s Name For Undecisive Parents - June 26, 2013