Kicking Horse Coffee, Kick Ass – Coffee Review
Coffee Provided by Kicking Horse Coffee , http://www.kickinghorsecoffee.com
Some of the most unique and high quality packaging I’ve seen. They actually seal their whole bean coffee in a can.
Getting past the packaging I brewed the “Kick Ass” (Dark) blend. It was full-bodied with just the slightest hint of smoke that most dark coffees are overwhelmed with. The flavor was pronounced, smooth mouth fill. If you like dark coffee but don’t like the bitter over smoked aftertaste of a lot of coffees then this it a good one to try.
Notes from Kicking Horse Coffee
The name says it all: carpe diem, play to win, no regrets. Don’t let this cute little donkey fool you-he plays for keeps. This take-no-prisoners roast is popular with athletes who’d rather enjoy a good cup of coffee than choke down an energy bar before a workout. A great mix of Indonesian and Central American beans that is guaranteed to kick some sense into you.
- CoffeeSage.com for sale - May 24, 2015
- Free Coffee at McDonald’s until 09-29-2014 - September 23, 2014
- Starbucks tests 10oz Frappuccino Mini ?? - September 19, 2014
- Kauai Coffee’s Innovative New K-CUP - August 11, 2014
- Colombia Quinchia, Shearwater Coffee Roasters - August 2, 2014
- Guatemala Santa Rosa at 7-Eleven - March 3, 2014
- 7-Eleven’s new $1 Iced Coffee Wednesdays - August 5, 2013
- Can I afford single serve coffee? - February 8, 2012
- Tanzania Peaberry Coffee, CoffeeAM – Coffee Review - December 15, 2011
- Coconut Milk Creamer - September 25, 2011