Prize: $100 Starbucks Gift Card
Starting on October 1, 2006, I will hold a Most Memorable Starbucks Experience contest. Whether it be a positive experience or a negative one, I want to read it here. Make it good. The one that myself and a group of pals enjoys the most will win.
All the rules will be posted on a coffee sage page. The deadline will be January 1, 2007. That will give every body a chance to enter that wishes to. Just look for the page in a couple days in the inner sidebar. It will say Starbucks Contest.
You must be 16 years or older to enter.
All you’ll have to do is post your story in the comment section. You MUST leave a current and accurate e-mail address in the form. (privacy rules apply) and your website url. Those areas are provided on the form. Do not spam my forms. The spam bot will catch it and toss it. Do not use foul language or hate/racial comments. Keep it clean. Those will be tossed as well.
I will post more about this in a few days. Along with the link to the entry page. You can post a comment here but do not post your story here please. Thanks!
- Alec Baldwin Not Happy With His Barista - September 9, 2011
- Kids, Coffee and ADHD, A Cure in A Cup? - September 8, 2011
- Garfield: Bean Me - June 11, 2009
- Coffee Investor’s Dream in a Tough Economy - June 4, 2009
- Topless Coffee Shop Burns to the Ground - June 3, 2009
- Need Coffee, Water, or Snacks for Your Office? Try OfficeCoffee for Leads - August 13, 2008
- Keurig Elite B40 Coffee Maker Review - July 14, 2008
- Yay! Got the old blog publish issue fixed! - October 19, 2007
- Entry for “Fill in the Blank” $50 Blog Contest - September 21, 2007
- MUST READ! Tips and Tricks Contest comes to a close….. - September 19, 2007