What would happen if Starbucks had a bouncer like a night club? That is the question that that comedian Jena Kingsley set out to discover by setting up a station in front of a New York City Starbucks. She sat there, complete with a list and informed people that in order to go in their name had to be on the list or they had to make a reservation.
“In all of my pranks, or social experiments I have been amazed with how cooperative New Yorkers are. They are unfazed and I couldn’t believe how many people got in line”, said Kingsley.
She recorded the adventure and put it on Youtube. Take a look!
- Kitties and Coffee? Welcome to the Cat Cafe! - May 15, 2016
- Getting Frosty Cold With Coffee - July 1, 2014
- Coffee Flour Anyone? - April 11, 2014
- What Would Happen If Starbucks Had A Bouncer? - March 26, 2014
- Spice Up Your Holidays With Coffee - December 20, 2013
- The Holidays Bring Out the Best in One Starbucks’ Customer - December 19, 2013
- The Perfect Coffee Mug? - December 18, 2013
- We charge extra for rude???? - December 15, 2013
- Kopi Luwak Coffee Can Now Be Authenticated! - August 28, 2013
- Coffee, Your Liver’s New Best Friend - August 21, 2013