I’m going to start adding coffee quotes again. I did it a long time ago and found they were getting difficult to locate. I have since stumbled onto more and instead of just listing them all in one instance, I’m going to space them out in weekly posts. So, here are the first five that I want to share with you. Comments are always welcomed.
Coffee Quotes (because I love coffee so much)
1. I had some dreams, they were clouds in my coffee.
~ Carly Simon
2. Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love.
~ Charles Maurice de Talleyrand
3. I never laugh until I’ve had my coffee.
~ Clark Gable (personal favorite of mine because I tend to feel the same way)
4. Sniff…Whazat?! Zat’s coffee!
5. Coffee falls into the stomach … ideas begin to move, things remembered arrive at full gallop … the shafts of wit start up like sharp-shooters, similies arise, the paper is covered with ink …
~ Honore de Balzac (1799-1859)
Coffee Quote Bonus:
We would take something old and tired and common — coffee — and weave a sense of romance and community around it. We would rediscover the mystique and charm that had swirled around coffee throughout the centuries.
~ Howard Schutz, CEO of Starbucks, 1997