Holy crap! I was browsing recalls and found one of my coffee makers on it listed as a fire hazard.
Check this link to see if one of your pots is listed. The coffee maker shown here is my model that is recalled.
Name of Product: BunnÂ® home coffeemakers
(Note: This recall is an expansion of an earlier recall announced in June 2005.)
Units: About 561,000
Manufacturer: Bunn-O-Matic Corp., of Springfield, Ill.
Hazard: The coffeemakerâ€™s plastic pour-in bowl and lid can melt or ignite due to an electrical failure, posing burn and fire hazards to consumers
- Caramel Macchiato a Starbucks Copycat Recipe - September 26, 2008
- Coffee Mug Search For You! - September 23, 2008
- Make a Copy of Starbucks Gingerbread Latte - September 9, 2008
- Gingerbread Syrup : Buy It or Make It Yourself - September 9, 2008
- 5 More Delicious Coffee Quotes - September 6, 2008
- Coffee Cubes for Frozen Coffee Drink Recipes - September 3, 2008
- Maxwell House Dark Roast - September 1, 2008
- Sweeping Up The Espresso Beans At Starbucks - August 27, 2008
- Smokers Drink Their Tea and Coffee and Enjoy a Reduced Risk of Stroke - August 24, 2008
- Green Tree Coffee Coupon Code 25% off (exp: 08.31.08) - August 16, 2008