Coffee Shops in Distress: Recent Flooding and Water Main Breaks
Unfortunately the Eastern part of the United States is undergoing some major water issues. Flooding is causing a lot of problems, not just with the roads, but with the coffee shop industry due to boil water advisories.
Many people showed up at Dunkin Donuts this morning in the Boston, Massachusetts area only to be met with a smile and an apology. Their coffee orders—-DENIED! The area has experienced a major water main break and are under a boil water advisory until further notice. Coffee is not flowing.
The flooding, home damage and lack of caffeine will surely put a major damper on this week.
- Getting Frosty Cold With Coffee - July 1, 2014
- Coffee Flour Anyone? - April 11, 2014
- What Would Happen If Starbucks Had A Bouncer? - March 26, 2014
- Spice Up Your Holidays With Coffee - December 20, 2013
- The Holidays Bring Out the Best in One Starbucks’ Customer - December 19, 2013
- The Perfect Coffee Mug? - December 18, 2013
- We charge extra for rude???? - December 15, 2013
- Kopi Luwak Coffee Can Now Be Authenticated! - August 28, 2013
- Coffee, Your Liver’s New Best Friend - August 21, 2013
- Coffee Lovers Choose Baby’s Name For Undecisive Parents - June 26, 2013