I do not know why I torture myself and insist on stopping at convenience stores to pick up a quick cup of coffee. Any one knows this cannot be a good thing. There have been only two instances where I got a fast cup that taste decent. We have a convenience store called “White Oak” where you can get a fresh grind and tasteful cup but only in two of it’s NW Arkansas locations. Any place else it just asking for a start to a bad day.
Man… the cup I got ripped off for this morning, from a generic convenience store, was just the last straw. My sulphur coffee was better. Honest! It had to be a couple days refreshed and the last slosh in the bottom of the pot. It was burnt, bitter, weak, and CHEAP. Cheap as in brew not price. I paid the price allright. It was absolutely raunchy. I’ve complained enough. I think I’ve learned my lesson. Perhaps.
- Caramel Macchiato a Starbucks Copycat Recipe - September 26, 2008
- Coffee Mug Search For You! - September 23, 2008
- Make a Copy of Starbucks Gingerbread Latte - September 9, 2008
- Gingerbread Syrup : Buy It or Make It Yourself - September 9, 2008
- 5 More Delicious Coffee Quotes - September 6, 2008
- Coffee Cubes for Frozen Coffee Drink Recipes - September 3, 2008
- Maxwell House Dark Roast - September 1, 2008
- Sweeping Up The Espresso Beans At Starbucks - August 27, 2008
- Smokers Drink Their Tea and Coffee and Enjoy a Reduced Risk of Stroke - August 24, 2008
- Green Tree Coffee Coupon Code 25% off (exp: 08.31.08) - August 16, 2008