This is pretty awesome. I’ll bet McDonalds wishes they had these back when that old woman sued them for hot coffee.
Not only do these lids change color to bright red when the beverage is hot there is also a sealing indicator that shows whether or not the lid is securely attached properly to the cup. It will be red while securing it and until the entire rim is brown, the lid is not secure. I know when coffee or whatever is hot but I would like to see coffee shops use these if for no other reason to let me know they put that lid on tight!
- Alec Baldwin Not Happy With His Barista - September 9, 2011
- Kids, Coffee and ADHD, A Cure in A Cup? - September 8, 2011
- Garfield: Bean Me - June 11, 2009
- Coffee Investor’s Dream in a Tough Economy - June 4, 2009
- Topless Coffee Shop Burns to the Ground - June 3, 2009
- Need Coffee, Water, or Snacks for Your Office? Try OfficeCoffee for Leads - August 13, 2008
- Keurig Elite B40 Coffee Maker Review - July 14, 2008
- Yay! Got the old blog publish issue fixed! - October 19, 2007
- Entry for “Fill in the Blank” $50 Blog Contest - September 21, 2007
- MUST READ! Tips and Tricks Contest comes to a close….. - September 19, 2007