I thought I would try to get in some new links every week or so by finding sites that you may or may not have seen before. I’ll call it quick links. This will be the first entry. Enjoy!
Non-Coffee site but really cool:
Chocolate and Zucchini What can I say? This place has some wonderful (not some but LOTS) recipes and articles. Well worth your time to visit.
Truth on Fresh: Oh I am sorry. What did I do? Ever since putting The Coffee Fool online, I have been beaten regularly by customers for clueing them into the secret on ‘fresh’ coffee.
Coffee and Conservation
Resources on the coffee and habitat connection. For the conscientious consumer
How to Brew Beer in a Coffee Pot
Hmm… brewing beer in a coffee pot. I found this to be rather interesting. Check it out!
- Caramel Macchiato a Starbucks Copycat Recipe - September 26, 2008
- Coffee Mug Search For You! - September 23, 2008
- Make a Copy of Starbucks Gingerbread Latte - September 9, 2008
- Gingerbread Syrup : Buy It or Make It Yourself - September 9, 2008
- 5 More Delicious Coffee Quotes - September 6, 2008
- Coffee Cubes for Frozen Coffee Drink Recipes - September 3, 2008
- Maxwell House Dark Roast - September 1, 2008
- Sweeping Up The Espresso Beans At Starbucks - August 27, 2008
- Smokers Drink Their Tea and Coffee and Enjoy a Reduced Risk of Stroke - August 24, 2008
- Green Tree Coffee Coupon Code 25% off (exp: 08.31.08) - August 16, 2008