I feel the need to mention a few things about this coffee blog and how it operates.
First off, the only revenue that I get is that from Text Link Ads and the Google Adsense that I show and that is not a whole heck of a lot. I do not charge to review your coffee or coffee related products. This is the main reason that I require full size coffee when you send it for review. Please do not send me tiny samples to review. How can one test and test again when you are looking at a one cup sample?
I ask for beans rather the pre-ground. You just can not expect a great assessment from pre-ground coffee, though I have had some in the past to be quite excellent. The odds are against you.
I plan to put a donation type button up soon. I encourage you to use it if you are looking for a way to reward or thank me.
As for any coffee related freebies or samples that I list: I do not send these myself. Do not e-mail asking me to. You must visit the links I provide to sign up for a free sample or freebie.
Alright, that being said, I hope you have a great day and I thank you from my heart for all your readership. You all are the best!
- Alec Baldwin Not Happy With His Barista - September 9, 2011
- Kids, Coffee and ADHD, A Cure in A Cup? - September 8, 2011
- Garfield: Bean Me - June 11, 2009
- Coffee Investor’s Dream in a Tough Economy - June 4, 2009
- Topless Coffee Shop Burns to the Ground - June 3, 2009
- Need Coffee, Water, or Snacks for Your Office? Try OfficeCoffee for Leads - August 13, 2008
- Keurig Elite B40 Coffee Maker Review - July 14, 2008
- Yay! Got the old blog publish issue fixed! - October 19, 2007
- Entry for “Fill in the Blank” $50 Blog Contest - September 21, 2007
- MUST READ! Tips and Tricks Contest comes to a close….. - September 19, 2007