Okay, how about maybe staying sharp and less clouded in your thoughts than your husband? Research shows drinking 3 cups of coffee or even tea can help older women stay ontop of the thinking game. Keeps you sharp and helps ward off the dullness of old age thinking. Hmm.. but this doesn’t seem to work for men. I guess their caffeine-o-meter is broken.
Seriously, it just may be that:
“Men and women metabolize caffeine differently or that there is a hormonal interaction,”
Quoted from The Chicago Tribune on the Caffeine story You can visit and read all the particulars.
As for me and my feeble old mind, we will continue to scarf down more than the daily required intake of caffeine. 😀
- Alec Baldwin Not Happy With His Barista - September 9, 2011
- Kids, Coffee and ADHD, A Cure in A Cup? - September 8, 2011
- Garfield: Bean Me - June 11, 2009
- Coffee Investor’s Dream in a Tough Economy - June 4, 2009
- Topless Coffee Shop Burns to the Ground - June 3, 2009
- Need Coffee, Water, or Snacks for Your Office? Try OfficeCoffee for Leads - August 13, 2008
- Keurig Elite B40 Coffee Maker Review - July 14, 2008
- Yay! Got the old blog publish issue fixed! - October 19, 2007
- Entry for “Fill in the Blank” $50 Blog Contest - September 21, 2007
- MUST READ! Tips and Tricks Contest comes to a close….. - September 19, 2007