Kauai Coffee has come out with a new K-CUP design. It’s half the size, much more eco-friendly, with an improved filter for better flow.
They have 3 new blends. Island Sunrise (Mild Roast), Garden Isle (Medium Roast), and Na Pali Coast (Dark Roast). All of their coffees are grown on the Hawaiian island of Kauai at the Koala estate. Grown in volcanic soil their coffee generally has a rich but smooth flavor.
Checkout their video explaining how their new K-CUP works.
- Free Coffee at McDonald’s until 09-29-2014 - September 23, 2014
- Starbucks tests 10oz Frappuccino Mini ?? - September 19, 2014
- Kauai Coffee’s Innovative New K-CUP - August 11, 2014
- Colombia Quinchia, Shearwater Coffee Roasters - August 2, 2014
- Guatemala Santa Rosa at 7-Eleven - March 3, 2014
- 7-Eleven’s new $1 Iced Coffee Wednesdays - August 5, 2013
- Can I afford single serve coffee? - February 8, 2012
- Tanzania Peaberry Coffee, CoffeeAM – Coffee Review - December 15, 2011
- Coconut Milk Creamer - September 25, 2011
- KIND Healthy Snacks Adds Two New Flavors - February 17, 2011