Shearwater Coffee Roasters’ Colombia Quinchia is a smooth full bodied coffee with fruity notes. It has a delicate cocoa finish which lingers on the tongue with a medium to mild acidity.
Colombia Quinchia is from APECAFEQ cooperative & Granja la Esperanza in Midwest region of Colombia near Risaralda. The APECAFE cooperative is a collective that supports efforts to improve roads and schools, promotes education about organic and sustainable coffee farming methods, and helps diversify incomes away from illegal cash crops.
Shearwater Organic Coffee seems to source most of their beans from smaller farms, and lesser know locations. They are a USDA certified organic coffee roaster, and do small-batch artisan roasting.
Check them out at
- Free Coffee at McDonald’s until 09-29-2014 - September 23, 2014
- Starbucks tests 10oz Frappuccino Mini ?? - September 19, 2014
- Kauai Coffee’s Innovative New K-CUP - August 11, 2014
- Colombia Quinchia, Shearwater Coffee Roasters - August 2, 2014
- Guatemala Santa Rosa at 7-Eleven - March 3, 2014
- 7-Eleven’s new $1 Iced Coffee Wednesdays - August 5, 2013
- Can I afford single serve coffee? - February 8, 2012
- Tanzania Peaberry Coffee, CoffeeAM – Coffee Review - December 15, 2011
- Coconut Milk Creamer - September 25, 2011
- KIND Healthy Snacks Adds Two New Flavors - February 17, 2011