Lacas Kenya AA Coffee Review
Provided by CoffeeForLess.com
Like all Kenya AA, and most African coffees this coffee had a nice sharp acidic punch. This Kenya AA was at the same time smooth to the palate and very aromatic. A lot of African coffees are acidic and winey but most roasts have a tough time balancing the finish, which I found this coffee did well.
Overall this was a very pleasant cup of coffee. If you’ve never tried an African coffee, or a sharply acidic and winey coffee then I would definetly suggest starting with a fresh cup of Kenya AA.
- Free Coffee at McDonald’s until 09-29-2014 - September 23, 2014
- Starbucks tests 10oz Frappuccino Mini ?? - September 19, 2014
- Kauai Coffee’s Innovative New K-CUP - August 11, 2014
- Colombia Quinchia, Shearwater Coffee Roasters - August 2, 2014
- Guatemala Santa Rosa at 7-Eleven - March 3, 2014
- 7-Eleven’s new $1 Iced Coffee Wednesdays - August 5, 2013
- Can I afford single serve coffee? - February 8, 2012
- Tanzania Peaberry Coffee, CoffeeAM – Coffee Review - December 15, 2011
- Coconut Milk Creamer - September 25, 2011
- KIND Healthy Snacks Adds Two New Flavors - February 17, 2011